Sunday, October 08, 2006

 

PERSONALITY TYPE: Enneagram Test

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1Perfectionism||||||||||||||56%
Type 2Helpfulness||||||||||||||52%
Type 3Image Focus||||18%
Type 4Hypersensitivity||||||27%
Type 5Detachment||||||||||||||59%
Type 6Anxiety||||||||||39%
Type 7Adventurousness||||||||||||||||62%
Type 8Aggressiveness||||||||||32%
Type 9Calmness||||||||||||||||65%



type scoretype behavior motivation
9 45 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
7 43 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
5 41 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
1 39 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
2 37 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
6 27 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
8 23 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
4 19 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.
3 12 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.


Your main type is Type 9
Your variant is social
Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking).


Enneagram Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]