Monday, November 19, 2007

 

PERSONALITY:
Yet Another Questionnaire Emailed to Me

My co-worker who I'll call - as opposed the another co-worker who I call The Older Formerly Wild NOW Christian Co-Worker

1. FIRST NAME?
Older
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
nope
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
a month or so ago
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
nope
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
turkey
6. KIDS?
yes, a tween daughter
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
no - started one a couple of times but never kept up with it - i still have those though
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Who?! Me?!!!
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
nope
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Wheaties - but I rarely eat cereal.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
never
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Ha!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
strawberry
16. SHOE SIZE?
10W
17. RED OR PINK?
red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF?
not realizing when I'm getting too annoying
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
my dad
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
no - just if they want
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
blue jeans, black shoes
22. LAST THING YOU ATE?
peanuts
23. What ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
nothing, but I was listening to my 30 gig mp3 player on shuffle
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
electric strawberry - just kidding! probably dark blue
25. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
Italian food
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
well I said howdy to my co-workers, but I think my daughter is the last one I really talked to
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
smile
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
yes, she's fun and wild :)
29. FAVORITE DRINK?
kool-aid
30. FAVORITE SPORT?
don't care for sports, but I'll go with baseball
31. EYE COLOR?
yes
32. HAT SIZE?
don't know, but I'm sure it's a large number
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope, too much trouble :)
34. FAVORITE FOOD?
Italian and Mexican
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
scary movies - happy endings are usually so fakey and improbable - of course so are some scary movies :)
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE?
Stardust
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
blue and black
38. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer!!!! I HATE winter!
39. HUGS OR KISSES?
depends on the person - but usually hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Apple pie! May the god, if there is one, bless America!
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
the ones who have before ;)
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
most of the people I know :)
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
books on women - trying to understand them better :)
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
a tiger
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
the Sunday fox cartoons - Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy, American Dad
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
a creek
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles - Why do all the questionnaires I get ask this?
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Southern Africa
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
not sure
50. WHEN & WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
1963, American midwest
51. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
The Older Formerly Wild Still Non-Christian Co-Worker

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]