Sunday, June 22, 2008

 

PERSONALITY: A Twofer Questionnaire

Two Names You Go by -
1. OlderMusicGeek
2. Dan

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. blue jeans
2. sandals
- yes, I'm not wearing a shirt! it's hot!

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. not sure
2. don't know
- I'll worry about that stuff when i'm ready to start dating again

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. listen to music
2. chat with friends

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. a 80 gig mp3 player
2. money to pay for my daughter's college

Two things you did last night:
1. worked late
2. messed on the computer

Two things you ate today:
1. cheese
2. chips
- yeah I ate healthy today

Two people you last talked to:
1. My oldest friend, jim
2. my daughter

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. work
2. dropping cd's off at the library

Two longest car rides:
1. Iowa to Florida on a family vacation
2. Iowa to Colorado on a family vacation

Two Favorite Holidays
1. Christmas
2. Halloween

Two Favorite Beverages
1. Cherry Coke
2. Kool-Aid, especially black cherry

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. data entry
2. English teacher

Two Places I have lived:
1. Midwest United States
2. Southern Africa

Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. pizza
2. spaghetti

Two Places I'd rather be right now
1. SouthWEST Asia
2. Australia

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]