Sunday, August 09, 2009

 

PERSONALITY: The "Let's Dream" Questionnaire

1. If you could be anyone or do anything, what would your dream career be?
As always, running a radio station where I could play whatever music I felt like.
It would sound something like this...




2. If you could be any weight, what would you weigh?
Not sure, but I'd like to get rid of this pot belly!
3. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
American southwest.
4. If you could have any number of children, how many would you have?
I used to think one boy and one girl, and I probably would have liked that if I had stay married and had kids earlier.
But now the one girl I have is fine!
5. If you could win a ridiculous number of millions in a lottery, what would be the first thing you'd buy?
Not sure, probably some fund for my daughter's college, in case we lost the millions!
6. If you could take up, or spend more time on a hobby, what would it be?
I'd probably hunt out more music and waste more time on the computer, maybe running an internet radio station!
7. If you could speak any language, what would your first language be?
English would still be first, but I'd like to be fluent in Sesotho since it's part of my daughter's heritage.
8. If you could have a special talent, what would it be?
Hmmmmm, I guess playing guitar.
9. If you could live to any age, what would it be?
100 sounds good.
10. If you could jump on a plane/train/bus right now, where would you go?
Indian subcontinent! Always wanted to check it out.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]