Sunday, January 31, 2010

 

SURVEY

A friend of mine sent me this, so I thought I'd just do it here, since I haven't done one for a while. - OlderMusicGeek


Welcome to the new 2010 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do: Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful!

I want to see your answers!

1. What is your occupation right now?
I do quality control on data entry - in other words, I check other people's data entry. Not exciting work, I know, but I get to listen to my music and podcasts all day!
2. What color are your socks right now?
Not wearing any. Should put some on, my toes are getting a little chilly!
3. What are you listening to right now?
My Pandora station - http://www.pandora.com/?ext_lsfi=71084358808125069. Right now it's playing some Donovan tune.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
An orange.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Poorly.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My daughter?
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Sure.
8. How old are you today?
Mid-forties.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Don't care for sports.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Cherry Coke Zero.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope. At least, not yet!
12. Favorite food?
Pizza!
13. What is the last movie you watched?
I was flipping through the channels watching "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly" and "Sleepless In Seattle" plus a couple of sitcoms. But actually watch, I can't remember.
14. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas.
15. How do you vent anger?
Scream and yell at inanimate objects, slam doors, grit my teeth.
16. What was your favorite toy?
Apparently, I was very fond of a stuffed Mr. Peanut.
17. What is your favorite season?
Summer by far!
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries, but I like blueberries too!
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
If they feel like it.
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
I don't know. My mom probably.
21. Who is least likely to respond?
Most of my friends!
22. Living situation?
I'm not dead, if that's what you mean! Live with my tween daughter.
23. When was the last time you cried?
I don't know a few days back. Got teary-eyed listening to a song - I think the estrogen is kicking in.
24. What is on the floor of your closet right now?
My dirty clothes.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
Jim.
26. What did you do last night?
Lie on the couch and watched tv until I feel asleep.
27. What are you most afraid of?
The unknown.
29. What is your fave dog breed?
Mutt.
30. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday.
31. How many states have you lived in?
States - just one! But 4 countries - U.S., England for 9 months, Lesotho for 6 years, and Botswana for 6 months.
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds, but I wouldn't want any, because the profit is often used by countries for war.
33. What is your favorite flower?
Roses.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]